Sunday, March 25, 2012

Partners In Crime

It's almost April which means the end is in sight. Summer is so close, I can feel it (all teachers can, you know). I'm looking forward to catching up on all that nothing I've been putting off. For starters, my husband gave me a gift certificate for a spa day back in December, and I have yet to use it. I was reading an article in this month's Real Simple about women and time management, and it said women who regularly make time for themselves are happier and more satisfied in almost every aspect of their life (I'll have to remember to do that once I get a chance... kidding... not really...). 

So with that in mind, I decided to work try and work with some photos that have been on my mind lately (more on that next time). These two are some of my favorites. My mom described these as, "No, Dad, Mom said we weren't supposed to!" and "Heh heh, that was fun..."Ben was only two months old, and he was just beginning to smile and laugh here and there. I was amazed that Jimm captured the two of them so perfectly. If you can't tell, Ben gets his mischievous streak from his dad.


I used my trusty MS Kids papers, and I took my inspiration from the excellent Francine Clouden who writes and designs for Write.Click.Scrapbook, quite possibly my favorite scrapbooking website. I'm afraid the colors look really dull in this photo. I promise it's my lighting and not the paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment